Contact QuoVadis Services at
+1-441-278-2807 or e-mail
Infrastructure As A Service (IAAS)
In addition to traditional colocation hosting, QuoVadis has invested in building a world-class scalable Cloud Hosting platform to support organisations wishing to move to IaaS (Infrastructure As A Service) virtual hosting for either production or failover systems. Simply, we have the scale and specialisation to build it right.
QuoVadis was an early IaaS champion of virtualisation technologies in the Bermuda market, with significant deployments of VMware for customers’ production environments as well as business continuity solutions.
QuoVadis provides Cloud Computing / virtualisation solutions ranging from individual servers partitioned on our platform through to private clouds with dedicated hardware. Our platform provides the same open technologies as the large international clouds, but located in Bermuda and able to build custom solutions to meet specific needs of this market.
- VMware ESXi hypervisor to streamline deployment and configuration, reduce management overhead.
- High performance compute blocks with latest Intel processors.
- Enterprise storage platform with high-availability clustering delivering high IOPS and data throughput.
- 10G networking enables speed and low latency.
- Multilayer defense including virtual (or optional physical) firewalls and IPS with realtime dashboards.
- SSL/IPSec VPN access using QuoVadis digital certificates.
Features and Benefits
Amidst today’s competitive economy and fast changing technologies, organisations must fight to justify budgets for their Bermuda IT infrastructure. With QuoVadis as a trusted partner for Cloud Hosting, management and IT teams can reliably outsource their underlying platforms to achieve predictable OpEx and to maintain their focus on core business tasks.
- Hosting in QuoVadis SecureCentre in Bermuda.
- 24x7x365 support.
- High availability and high performance platform, able to accomodate large shifts in scale.
- Access to QuoVadis 100% SSD Cloud Storage platform for guaranteed Quality of Service (QoS).
- Managed security, including firewall and IPS dashboards.
- Not just a "canned service"; QuoVadis works with local IT service partners to build customised solutions.
- Options for public/shared cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud.
- Local loop diversity as well as direct links to Bermuda’s off-island network providers, with BGP failover.