Contact QuoVadis Services at
+1-441-278-2807 or e-mail
Dedicated Hosting / Colocation
Do you need to control the costs and reduce the risk of your IT infrastructure? Do you need to focus your staff on business needs rather than underlying datacentre infrastructure issues? Do you no longer want to house your IT infrastructure at your business location?
QuoVadis provides colocation hosting for high-value infrastructure and applications in our Tier III-designed SecureCentre Bermuda datacentres, with co-lo customers including many of Bermuda's top companies as well as international entities requiring a technology base on the island.
Our SecureCentre Bermuda datacentres are steel and composite structures, with raised floor construction and an array of resilient security, smoke and fire, and AC systems. Our facilities include multiple power feeds as well as significant generator and UPS capabilities (including onsite fuel storage).
Options include full or half 42u dedicated racks, individually locked with support for high density/high power requirements. We can also provide colocation for individual servers.
Features and Benefits
- Colocation hosting in QuoVadis SecureCentre Bermuda datacentres designed to Tier III standards.
- Located in central Hamilton.
- N+N redundant power/UPS, cooling, security, and network resilience systems maintained by top-level technical staff.
- 7x24x365 support.
- Designed to support high density, high availability computing requirements.
- Security card and biometric access for full access to facilities (direct or escorted) as well as video surveillance.
- Security and rack/environmental monitoring.
- Local loop diversity as well as direct links to Bermuda’s off-island network providers, with BGP failover.
- Access to QuoVadis managed services including managed backup, managed firewall, and managed storage.